Holidays before 2020!

Waiting for holidays:

Discussing about how we all waited for holidays before. Such a nostalgic feeling. I am flabbergasted!

Holidays are like treasure days, working every day for a week and then you get 2 days off. Waiting for that days took so long yet it was fun waiting for them. Being a student, I always wanted for weekends to arrive soon. School for 5 days repeatedly really made everyone tired. 


On Friday after coming back from school, going to your comfy place, sitting there, relaxing and chilling, these feelings can’t be replaced. And then the day passes gradually. But we are still happy because it's still Friday night, no one can go to sleep early tonight. Am I right? Chit chatting with your friends, pulling up some jokes. It maybe nostalgia for some people here! 


The first rule of a student is that he never does his work on Friday, never ever. Everybody waits like me for Sunday to complete it. Getting up late at Saturday mornings, having coffee/tea, especially we are not in hurry that day. There’s no school that day, you know you can do whatever you want in the morning, or like me just being stick to your phone even in the morning. 


To be honest the only thing I hate about weekends is that it ends very soon. Being lazy, we all stick to our houses. The most common thing I had experienced on weekends was that my I eye suddenly opens at around 7 am, I think it's time to go to school and then suddenly I realize its Saturday. And after all this, the relaxation I got was priceless. 


The experience of an employed man/woman’s is the same as the student’s experience. Now you have different work but the experience is exactly the same. But you get only 1 day off, that’s so sad. But great work and great responsibilities that you carry along, hats off to everyone doing jobs out there.

  

It’s a very beautiful law. While working, taking rest and having fun is also important. As a kid, I remember when I had summer vacations, we used to visit my grandparents. Holidays were quite fun.


Some of the best things about summer vacations were: 

  • You have lots of time to do anything. 
  • If you’re a book reader, then it's like a heaven for you. 
  • You get school homework. I know it's not the best thing about summer vacations, no kid wants assignments or homework, but still doing them made us productive. 

 We used to get the assignments and homework's in the last week before the holidays. We all tried to complete it as fast as we can. We got hyped. We used to think that lets complete it soon then we can do whatever we want. But eventually we lose that hype as we start doing our assignments and homework. But everyone completes it in the end of the vacations, I guess. At least I completed it. 


The time when holidays are about to end, at least I’m not sad that they are ending. I became very happy. The reason is that the school is about to start and I could meet my friends now. I never went out with my friends in the vacation, I never got to hang out with them.

 

But eventually when school starts, I come back to normal. Then life goes on how it was before, just it took a while and gave us an opportunity to do the things we have been wanted for doing for a long time. Currently everyone is at their homes, and people like me are missing that days.  

Sighs. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Typing and Writing are useful?